Publications and Congressional Testimony
Page of 8
- A Q&A on Russia in the Western Hemisphere in the Cyber Brief
- My latest in PRISM, journal of NDU's Center for Complex Operations, Russia in Latin America: A Strategic Engagement
- Central American Gangs as a "Wicked Problem": The Evolution of the MS 13 as Political Actors
- Testimony of Douglas Farah Before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere, October 22, 2015: Russia's Engagement in the Western Hemisphere
- My latest report with Carl Meacham for CSIS on the crisis of governance, violence and lack of political will in the Northern Triangle: "Alternative Governance in the Northern Triangle and Implications for U.S. Policy: Finding Logic Within Chaos"
- My Latest in the journal PRISM, Center For Complex Operations, National Defense University: The Advance of Radical Populist Doctrine in Latin America: How the Bolivarian Alliance is Remaking Militaries, Dismantling Democracy and Fighting the Empire
- Testimony of Douglas Farah Before the House Financial Services Terrorism Finance Task Force
- My Testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere, "The Deepening Crisis In Venezuela."
- The Murder of Alberto Nisman: How The Government of Cristina Fernández de Kirchner Created the Environment for a Perfect Crime
- Douglas Farah and Liana Reyes, published by the University of Miami Center for Hemispheric Studies, "Russia in Latin America: The Strategic Challenge