Publications and Congressional Testimony
Page of 6
- Central American Gangs as a "Wicked Problem": The Evolution of the MS 13 as Political Actors
- Testimony of Douglas Farah Before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere, October 22, 2015: Russia's Engagement in the Western Hemisphere
- My latest report with Carl Meacham for CSIS on the crisis of governance, violence and lack of political will in the Northern Triangle: "Alternative Governance in the Northern Triangle and Implications for U.S. Policy: Finding Logic Within Chaos"
- My Latest in the journal PRISM, Center For Complex Operations, National Defense University: The Advance of Radical Populist Doctrine in Latin America: How the Bolivarian Alliance is Remaking Militaries, Dismantling Democracy and Fighting the Empire
- Testimony of Douglas Farah Before the House Financial Services Terrorism Finance Task Force
- My Testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere, "The Deepening Crisis In Venezuela."
- The Murder of Alberto Nisman: How The Government of Cristina Fernández de Kirchner Created the Environment for a Perfect Crime
- Douglas Farah and Liana Reyes, published by the University of Miami Center for Hemispheric Studies, "Russia in Latin America: The Strategic Challenge
- Through The Looking Glass: The Fernández de Kirchner government's narco corruption and the dminished rule of law in Argentina
- "Threat Convergence," my latest for the US Coast Guard Journal of Safety and Security at Sea, looking at the crime-terror nexus in Latin America.
- My take in the Washington Post on the debate on the border crisis and unaccompanied minors.
- Testimony before the House Financial Services Subcommittee on Monetary Policy and Trade
- The Advance of Radical Populist Doctrine in Latin America: How the Bolivarian Alliance is Remaking Militaries, Dismantling Democracy and Combating the Empire
- Colombia: Peace and Stability in the Post-Conflict Era: A new study co-authored by Douglas Farah on the Colombian conflict and moves toward peace after 5 decades of internal strife. By Carl Meacham, Douglas Farah and Robert D. Lamb
- One Step Forward, Two Steps Back: Argentina Tangos Toward Collapse (IASC)