Douglas Farah In the Media
Page of 3
- InSight Crime on "How to Make a Billion Dollars Disappear"
- IBI Consultants report "How to Make a Billion Dollars Disappear," cited in El Nuevo Herald (Miami)
- New C4ADS and IBI Consultants report of shipping Venezuelan oil in times of "maximum pressure cited by the Associated Press
- Douglas Farah/IBI Consultants Quoted in the Washington Post
- Douglas Farah featured on the first OAS Department Against Transnational Organized Crime Webinar (English and Spanish)
- Douglas Farah on "Two Gringos With Questions" Podcast
- New Piece in Global Americans: Turmoil in the Western Hemisphere
- Launch of "Maduro's Last Stand" at CSIS (Video)
- The Miami Herald on "Maduro's Last Stand."
- Washington Post cites IBI Consultants report "Maduro's Last Stand."
- Douglas Farah interviewed by Moisés Naim on Efecto Naim
- My Foreign Policy piece on Central American Gangs
- Douglas Farah in the Washington Post Outlook Section on Five Myths About the Border Crisis
- Douglas Farah and Carl Meacham discuss the issue of unaccompanied minors from Central America
- Douglas Farah discusses the new CSIS report on Colombia: Colombia: Peace and Stability in the Post-Conflict Era, with Carl Meacham, the director of CSIS' Americas Program.