Publications and Congressional Testimony
Page of 8
- The MS 13 Transnational Gang in Honduras and El Salvador: A Growing Tier One Threat IBI Consultants field research on the MS 13 gang in Honduras and El Salvador finds the gang is evolving into a major player in regional drug transportation, with political and territorial goals as it replaces the sta
- Cuba's Role in the Bolivarian Radical Populist Movements and the Dismantling of Democracy
- My latest on the evolution of the MS 13 gang in El Salvador and Honduras, based on recent fieldwork.
- Testimony of Douglas Farah Before the Senate Caucus on International Narcotics Control: Adapting U.S. Counternarcotics Efforts in Colombia
- "Kingpins and Corruption: Targeting Transnational Organized Crime in the Americas," a new publication by the American Enterprise Institute, to which I contributed on several chapters
- Suriname: The New Paradigm of the Criminalized State, published by the Center for a Secure and Free Society (with Kathryn Babieau)
- Farah’s chapter in new RAND book, “Counternetworks: Combatting Transnational Criminal Organizations”
- Emerald Wars: Why Colombia's Conflicts Won't End With the FARC Agreement
- "Convergence in Criminalized States: A New Paradigm," a chapter in the new book "Beyond Convergence," just published by the Center for Complex Operations at National Defense University.
- My latest in the Small Wars Journal on why the government of Colombia and the FARC lost the plebiscite and what the FARC had really asked for.