Publications and Congressional Testimony
Page of 9
- Emerald Wars: Why Colombia's Conflicts Won't End With the FARC Agreement
- "Convergence in Criminalized States: A New Paradigm," a chapter in the new book "Beyond Convergence," just published by the Center for Complex Operations at National Defense University.
- My latest in the Small Wars Journal on why the government of Colombia and the FARC lost the plebiscite and what the FARC had really asked for.
- Small Wars Journal: Why the FARC's Roadmap to Peace Will Likely Follow the Bolivarian Path to To Totalitarianism
- My testimony today before the House Task Force To Investigate Terrorism Finance, House Committee of Financial Services, House Committee on Financial Services, "Next Terrorist Financiers: Stopping Them Before They Start"
- How the Left Blew it in Latin America My latest on the end of the Pink Revolution and the Bolivarian Revolution
- A look, with NDU's Michael Miklaucic, on the strategic opportunities in Latin America
- Central American Gangs are All Grown Up: My latest in Foreign Policy
- My latest Q&A in the Cyber Brief on Russia's Goals in Latin America
- A Q&A on Russia in the Western Hemisphere in the Cyber Brief